Have you considered how your tone of voice impacts your executive presence?
When we think about growing our influence and presence in the workplace, we often think of driving business metrics, increasing sales, or making ourselves more visible to higher-ups. However the numbers are simply one facet of your contribution to your team.
Have you considered that the language, tonality, and volume and inflection you use also plays a huge role in how others perceive you? In today's episode Dr. Miluna Fausch, an Executive Communication & Presence Coach, teaches listeners how to build confidence in their communication skills by leveraging one's whole self - physical, energetic, mental, and emotional - to influence others and achieve goals.
If you're looking for tips to uplevel your communication and presence in your career, this is the episode for you.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What do we do if other people perceive us to be communicating in ways they don't like? [06:44]
- How can I become more aware of my executive presence? [10:00]
- What lead you to become an executive communication and presence coach? [12:41]
- How do your clients find you? How can a person tell if they would benefit from presence coaching? [19:34]
- How do you blend your background in show business and psychology? [20:26]
KEEP UP WITH DR. FAUSCH
- Join the Remarkable Leadership Lessons Community Now
- Visit the Remarkable Leadership Lessons Site
- Got questions? Send them here
- Interested in being a guest? Schedule an introduction call!
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts, and leave us a rating or review
DR. FAUSCH'S BIOGRAPHY
Dr. Miluna Fausch is an Executive Communication & Presence Coach. She comes from show business as a professional actor and singer with a B.S. in Music Business and a Ph.D. in Holistic Psychology.
Her book: Uplevel Your Communication: Evolve Your Presence and Speech to Change Everything is Best Book Finalist at the American Book Festival.